True Earth #222 Natural Fertilizer
Essential Minerals Solution can be used to soak seeds for 15 to 20 minutes before planting or to reduce shock to plants when transplanting.
EMS Application Rate:
· 3-inch starter plant use ¼ cup per plant
· 6-inch plants use ½ cup per plant
· 8-inch plants use ¾ cup per plant
· 10-inch plants or larger use 1 ½ cups per plant
• Prepare and loosen the soil.
• Make a hole deep enough to hold the plant roots
• Pour the EMS mixture into the hole
• Place the plant in the soil
• Thoroughly water the plant
• Remove the air pockets by pressing the soil around the plant and the roots.
• Apply EMS by spraying the plants every 2 or 3 weeks early in the morning or late in the evening
• Rinse sprayer before storing.
All orders will ship within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Savannah, Georgia. If for any reason an order will not ship within that time frame, you will receive a phone call or email with a new ship date. All orders will be shipped through USPS and the delivery time can be chosen at checkout. We can ship anywhere in the world as well as to APOs and FPOs. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Returns PolicyIf for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, you may return it for an exchange or a refund within 14 business days. We ask that you ship your order to A Southern Lifestyle Company at 200 Tanger Outlets Blvd STE 727, Pooler, GA 31322. Please include a note with your order explaining if you would like us to refund or exchange your item(s). For help with your return, please call us at 912-417-4579 or email us at email@example.com
- True Earth
- North Carolina
- Small Blue Spruce
....ya gotta go to Kelp Kick for 1st two SITREPs ;)) This is for True Earth Essential Minerals Sooooooooooo, b4 the no travel happened, we had already dug up a Medium/Small Blue Spruce, put in a large container, to transplant up in North Carolina. Well, she was mighty stressed, our fault she was a little neglected. Yesterday afternoon put Essential Minerals on her, and after a good night of rain, the only way I can now describe her needles and branches is "JUICY" They just plumped right up. Waiting to see if we will get new growth after adding a lil' Kelp Kick, if not this year due to stress we caused, next year I know there will be a bounty of new growth. Thanks A Southern Lifestyle Company and True Earth products, you are making my garden BEEEEEAUTEEEEFUL!